I have the privilege of being one of the Aurifil 2015 Designers. S0 – what is this? Well Aurifil Thread has asked twelve designers to work up a block and project for the month we are assigned. January’s designer is
Here is her great project – the instructions can be found in Pat Sloan’s blog post interview.
Make your own version of the project and post it on the Aurifil Flickr Page and be eligible to win a great prize of some Aurifil Thread! I am thinking this might look great with the colors reversed – what do you think?
Here are the other great designers who will be featured:
- Feb – Joanna Figueroa http://www.figtreequilts.com/
- March – Kimberly Jolly http://fatquartershop.blogspot.com/
- Apr – John Kubiniec https://bigrigquilting.wordpress.com/
- May – Sara Lawson https://sewsweetness.com/
- June – Barb Groves and Mary Jacobson http://www.meandmysisterdesigns.com/blog/
- July – Ebony Love http://www.lovebugstudios.com/blog/
- August. – Nancy Rink http://www.nancyrinkdesigns.com/index.php
- Sept – Valori wells http://www.valoriwells.com/
- October – Lynn Harris http://thelittleredhen.typepad.com/my_weblog/
- Nov – Bonnie Christine http://www.goinghometoroost.com/
- Dec – Celine Perkins http://www.perkinsdrygoods.com/blog/
Pop on over to the Aurifil Site and register to win a great prize.
I hope you enjoy the Aurifil Designer event for 2015 and I hope you will come back and visit my blog to get some new ideas and tips along the way.