Well the boxes are all packed – I hope I can find everything on the other end.
The movers arrive tomorrow to pick-up everything and then many decisions need to be made. I have a great open space that I am going to turn into my sewing/quilting studio.
But there are a lot of choices that I need to make
- Where to I put the longarm
- What wall would be best for all of my storage cabinets
- What kind of a cutting table should I build (BIG I HOPE!)
- Where does the design wall go
- Do I have my computer and “office” in the same place as my sewing area
- What kind of lighting do I put in (the lighting needs to be seriously upgraded in the site)
- But the first bit question is – what color should I paint the studio. Right now it is a nice creamy darkish tan – it make the room fee cozy, but not great for working with fabrics and seeing colors.
- pure white
- a shade of grey – if grey what shade
- a light beige
- a light taupe